Custom Real Estate Prospecting Letters
You may be using my pre-written real estate prospecting and staying-in-touch letters.
But sometimes, you need custom real estate prospecting letters.
These are letters written only for you. They’re letters that would not “fit” any other agent because they reflect your specialized knowledge or background, or because your niche is narrowly defined.
Your niche may be a narrow one…
For instance, you may sell multi-family properties, but specialize only in those properties with 50 or more units. You might be a commercial agent, but specialize only in office buildings, restaurants, or retail stores. You might love farm and ranch land, but specialize in equine properties.
Perhaps you sell condos, but specialize only in penthouse suites or properties located on golf courses.
The list could go on and on.
Your previous experience might call for custom real estate prospecting letters.
Sometimes your previous experience should be showcased because it makes you stand out from your competitors. It might be real estate experience, but it might also be life experience.
- Perhaps you’ve relocated many times, even from one country to another, so you have the expertise to help those who are relocating.
- Maybe you’ve been through a tough divorce, so you cannot only empathize, but know how to get around some of the obstacles.
- You may have served as the executor of an estate a time or two, so know all about the rules and regulations surrounding probate.
- Perhaps your former career was that of an attorney, serving one of those niches.
- You may have had to assist an elderly loved one relocate.
You may offer services that others do not.
You might do things that most agents don’t do, and you want your prospects to be aware of that. For instance:
- You might provide pick up services for buyers arriving by air.
- You might furnish babysitting services for out of town buyers.
- You might offer complimentary staging services to your listing clients.
- You might be willing to orchestrate fix-up activities for your listings.
- You might show waterfront properties via boat, or offer to take buyers to view large acreages via horseback.
For whatever reason, pre-written letters won’t tell your story. You need custom real estate prospecting letters.
And that’s where I can come in. Using much the same information that I gather before writing real estate bios, I can create letters that clearly make YOU stand out among your competitors.
When you need custom prospecting letters, get in touch.
You can reach me by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 208-448-1479. (This is a landline, so please don’t try to text.)