Geographic Territory Prospecting Letters
REVISED FOR 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic caused lifestyle changes for many, so people in your territory who hadn’t considered moving in the last couple of years may now be eager to find a different house.
The revised letters reference the changes and the reasons why homeowners in your territory might be eager to move. They also offer your assistance in selling one house and finding another.
Developing a territory is a good idea – one that will save you both time and money in the long run.
Over time you can become the neighborhood expert that everyone depends upon, but when you begin to develop your geographic territory, you’re reaching out without having any idea if the people are interested in selling. And of course, many of them will not be interested. At least, not quite yet.
What’s the solution?
- Send them real estate prospecting/farming letters that are gentle, not pushy.
- Offer worthwhile information.
- Create long-term relationships that will grow until the day each of those homeowners decides it’s time to sell.
- Offer your friendship and assistance, and ask for their business without being pushy.
Here are the real estate letters to help you get listings…
Since you may be too busy to write that kind of letters, I wrote them for you.
Introducing: The Geographic Territory Real Estate Farming Letters
These letters are a little different from my other real estate prospecting letter sets, because in addition to personalizing the letters, you will need to do two things:
- Have your market report ready to send upon request
- Choose any or all of the 9 seller advice articles I’ve included and put them together to send upon request. Be sure to add your name and contact information to each of them, so they can’t forget where they got the information! The articles you don’t include can be used as future emails. The articles you choose not to include can become extra letters, or posts on your personal blog.
What are the geographic territory letter titles?
- Lifestyle changes could call for a change of place
- If you’ve been thinking of selling
- National Real Estate News Can Confuse
- Sell one and find another
- Can’t Decide to Stay or Go?
- Your neighborhood agent
- Whether or Not You Plan to Sell Soon…
- I’ll be door knocking soon
- To the seller you spoke with – not ready yet
Each letter to your geographic territory offers your services today, but also encourages them to request your information and stay in touch even if they aren’t ready quite yet.
Why? Because if you demand a listing appointment you’ll probably lose them. But if you offer to give them information without a commitment, you can get permission to send e-mail updates. Then you can keep yourself and your service on their minds, so they’ll think of you when they are ready. And you can do it without the high cost of postage.
In real estate, relationships count…
Successful real estate marketing today is all about creating and nurturing relationships – and offering information without a commitment is one of the ways to do so.
What’s the price for 9 geographic territory farming letters plus 9 seller information articles? Right now it’s only $89.
So order your letters today, map out your territory, and get going!
Wishing you boundless prosperity,
P.S. To choose from more than three dozen other real estate letter sets, visit Copy by Marte.
P.P.S.Yes, of course I can help you with customized prospecting letters, web pages, brochures, postcards, newsletters, and real estate agent bios – just get in touch and let me know what you need. Write me at: email@example.com
Map Image Courtesy of Dreamstine
Marte Cliff, Copywriter |1794 Blue Lake Road, Priest River, ID 83856 |208-448-1479