Investors – Are your “We buy houses” postcards failing to bring in leads?
It could be that you need to overcome a common perception
What do you think most people think when they see “We buy houses in any condition?” I think their first thought is something along the lines of: “Sure, for half price.” They may also assume that you’re only looking for fixer-upper homes or homes whose owners are in a distressed situation.
Since selling to you really could be the best solution for many homeowners, I wrote a set of 5 letters to help you show them why selling to you could be more beneficial to them than listing with a brokerage.
These letters focus on issues such as:
- The cost of hiring a real estate agent.
- The cost of putting a house in top condition.
- The time element – it can take weeks to get a house ready to sell at top price, and then more weeks to find a buyer.
- The inconvenience of having to keep the house “show ready” at all times.
- The inconvenience of having the house shown at any hour of the day or evening – and on week-ends.
- The stress of negotiating with a buyer.
- The stress of waiting for the results of an appraisal and home inspection.
- The stress of waiting to see if the buyer’s loan will close.
As these letters outline the drawbacks of listing with an agent and waiting for a sale, they remind those homeowners that you can and will bring them an offer within a day or two, and that you can close within days or weeks.
Of course they stress the fact that calling you carries no obligation – they can see what you have to say before making any decisions.
How much? Only $39 for all 5 letters.
P.S. If you’re focused on homes in probate, vacant homes, or homes owned by divorcing couples, take a look at our niche-specific letters:
P.P.S. Yes, of course I can help you with both web copy and customized prospecting letters – just get in touch. Write me at:email@example.com
Row of houses Image courtesy of jennythip at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Marte Cliff, Copywriter |1794 Blue Lake Road, Priest River, ID 83856 |208-448-1479