Prospecting to homeowners with equity who have received a notice of default
This Notice of Default with Equity letter set is designed for those homeowners who have some equity in their homes, but who have become so discouraged that they’re about to give up and lose it all.
There could be a number of reasons why.
- Perhaps they tried to list too high, got no offers, and now think it’s too late.
- Maybe they aren’t aware that they do have equity.
- Perhaps the house needs work, so they think they can’t sell.
- Maybe an agent told them they had to put the house in top shape before listing, and they don’t have the money or the energy to get that done.
- Perhaps they’re hoping a miracle will come along and make it all go away.
Part of getting their business is convincing them that they shouldn’t give up.
You may not be able to put a lot of money in their pockets – you won’t know until you’ve done a CMA and seen what they owe. But by getting them to list quickly, you probably can salvage something for them. And… you can keep them from having a foreclosure on their credit records.
The Notice of Default With Equity Letters explain the three problem areas that when done incorrectly, will prevent homes from selling:
Then they show how to approach those three areas correctly.
|This set of 8 real estate letters is designed to encourage these homeowners not to give up – but to call you for a market analysis. They stress the fact that until they know their home’s current market value, they won’t know if there is equity to be salvaged. They also stress that calling you carries no obligation to list their homes.|
Each letter in the set builds upon the last –
Each letter in the Notice of Default with equity set reminds these homeowners that they do have some time. Each builds upon the last to show them how, if their listing is handled correctly, they should be able to sell quickly and avoid foreclosure. They’re designed to be sent in the following order:
- #1 The choices – foreclosure, loan modification, quick sale
- #2 Pricing – Encourages homeowners to learn their home’s worth in today’s market
- #3 Exterior Presentation – all about curb appeal
- #4 Interior Presentation – gives inexpensive ways to create a positive impression
- #5 Marketing – talks about the importance of Internet marketing, good photos, etc.
- #6 Just Before A Prospective Buyer Arrives – what to do
- #7 Don’t let discouragement overcome you – this one is a pep talk
#8: The 8th letter in this set, “When you’ve already tried to sell,” is only for homeowners who have had their homes listed previously. I suggest sending it out in the #2 position, because these homeowners may believe there is no use in trying.
You could write these real estate letters yourself…
But will you? And if you do, how much time will it take away from face-to-face contact with clients who are ready to buy or sell?
The entire “Notice of Default With Equity” set is priced at only $69 – for all 8 letters. And you can have them all personalized and ready to go within about an hour of your purchase.
If you’re serious about reaching those homeowners, these real estate letters are the fastest, simplest, most effective way to get moving. So order your set today, and start mailing letter #1 tomorrow…
P.S. I know you only want to send quality letters – after all, they represent you.
I also know that there are some pretty awful letters for sale out there, so I don’t blame my customers at all when they say they’d like to see a sample prior to ordering. Just so you don’t have to write and ask… I’ve posted letter #3 of the set.
More letter sets…
You may be reaching out to clients who are already in a short sale position, or to those whose equity status is unknown to you. If so, the Short Sale Letters and the Notice of Default letters will help you turn them into listing clients.
We also offer letters for FSBO’s, Expired Listings, New agent prospecting, seller advice, and more than 40 other titles. Just go to Copy by Marte to see the entire selection, written by a professional real estate copywriter.
Please note: You are purchasing a license to use letters which are Copyright Marte Cliff. You are NOT purchasing resale rights.
Image courtesy of patrisyu at FreeDigitalPhotos.net