As you know, real estate agents should never stop prospecting.
According to NAR, 12% of homeowners will move this year and 66% of them will only interview one agent to list their home. Use these real estate prospecting tips from Cole to reach out to them before they reach out to someone else.
These real estate prospecting tips from Cole will show you the best methods for:
1. Calling neighbors of Just Listed/Just Sold houses
2. Reaching out to Past Clients and Farm their neighbors (OWN A NEIGHBORHOOD)
3. Marketing neighborhoods with We Have Buyer campaigns
Why Use Cole? Because you get:
- Unlimited searches and downloads (excel, csv or labels)
- Target prospects by street, radius or subdivision through Google Maps pinpointing
- Zone in on prospects through several demographics such as home value, length of residence and birth dates
- Contact renters and let them know now is the time to buy (provides all of the tenants in an apartment building)
- Members Only access to scripting ideas & proven marketing tactics used by the top agents in the country
- Use with any dialer or CRM and integrated with Arch, Vulcan 7, Sales Dialers & Mojo
To get started…
Call us at 800-800-3271 or email us at email@example.com to get a 30% discount by mentioning you were referred by Marte Cliff:
When you need prospecting letters to reach those homeowners…
Come to my prospecting letters page and find more than 40 sets to reach a variety of niches.