While many agents across the U.S., Canada, and even overseas use pre-written real estate prospecting letters from Copy by Marte, others shun them.
No, it’s not because they don’t like the letters. They haven’t even seen them.
It’s because they think they should personally write everything they send out. They believe every letter – and even every web page or blog article – should be in their own voice.
There’s also a possibility that they disregard my letters because they’ve seen some of the other letters available on line. You may have seen some of them, too. They’re the ones that start with “Hi, I’m Joe and I want…” Then they go on to say the reader should choose Joe because he’s wonderful.
Ugh – there are some pretty awful letters for sale.
That does worry me, because new agents who don’t know any better might buy and use those “client-repellers.”
Agents do need to be careful and do need to trust their own instincts before using pre-written real estate prospecting letters or following the advice of any self-proclaimed real estate expert.
Personally writing every word you sent out into the world is a good practice, and it works for those who:
- Write well – with good grammar, spelling, word usage, and proofreading skills
- Understand the psychology behind a good prospecting letter
- Have the time to plan, write, edit, re-write, and proofread until they’ve created a series of good messages.
Not everyone has all that going for them – especially item #3.
Many who could write excellent letters simply don’t get it done. They’re busy all day, and by the end of the day, they don’t want to get right back to work.
Their good intentions might get a letter or two written, but then the writing gets shoved aside for something more pressing.
As we all know, prospecting requires consistency, so sending only one or two letters won’t bring the results you want.
All that said, there are 5 good reasons to use pre-written real estate prospecting letters from Copy by Marte.
- The whole set of prospecting letters comes to you in a zip file, ready to download, save, personalize, and use. You can use your letters the same day you purchase them.
- They’re written with the reader’s interests in mind, and they position you as a giver who serves your clients’ needs.
- They’re written to position you as the expert – but without any of the repulsive “I, I, I” and “Me, me, me” that you’ll find in many prospecting letters.
- Because you already have the whole set, you can schedule them for delivery either with email via autoresponder or by postal mail, using this system.
- You can “set them and forget them,” except for following up when prospects respond.
In other words, using my pre-written real estate prospecting letters will attract clients while they save you time.
And time, as you know, is money.
Laptop Image courtesy of punsayaporn at FreeDigitalPhotos.net